I am going to write about child abuse. I will write mainly 3 things: how children are suffered from abuse, why some parents abuse children, and what kind of things we can do to improve this problem.
Firstly, The Japan Times says, " 51 children died because of child abuse in 2012," although this does not include single mother cases and murder-suicide cases. I was surprised that even though the mothers get married, at least 1 child is killed per a week. Also, I don't know why, though there are other ways to save children's life like Kounotiri no yurikago when they are too mentally suffered from stress coming from children, they have to kill them.
Secondly, by Laura Davis, we can know what kind of shock the person who receive abuse or how she could survive after she receive sexual abuse from parents. I learned that people who are abused cannot trust anyone because they are betrayed parents who children should have relied on firstly. Also, they are suffered from the trauma when they talk with friends unexpectedly, when they date with someone, and especially when they have a sex. Most of them cannot prevent that, so she encourage such people to survive.
Thirdly, we can know the experience of Masami who experienced child abuse. The abuse always occurred in the bathroom and her mother was just outside, preparing dinner in the kitchen, so that mother never noticed that she was raped and crying of pain. I was shocked again because this article has reality, and it is so harsh. I respect her because she overcomes that experience and goes against the social pressure that they should hide the fact of their experiences.
To conclude, I could understand there are so many child abuse, though Japan are said to be as one of the most peaceful country or secure country. I want to search more and want to think what we can do.
Thirdly, we can know the experience of Masami who experienced child abuse. The abuse always occurred in the bathroom and her mother was just outside, preparing dinner in the kitchen, so that mother never noticed that she was raped and crying of pain. I was shocked again because this article has reality, and it is so harsh. I respect her because she overcomes that experience and goes against the social pressure that they should hide the fact of their experiences.
To conclude, I could understand there are so many child abuse, though Japan are said to be as one of the most peaceful country or secure country. I want to search more and want to think what we can do.
Sources
“Child Abuse and Neglect Killed 51 Children in 2012.” The Japan Times Online 19 Sept. 2014. Japan Times Online. Web. 22 Sept. 2014.
Davis, Laura. The Courage to Heal: A Guide for Women Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse, 20th Anniversary Edition. 4 Rev Exp edition. New York: William Morrow Paperbacks, 2008. Print.
Ito, Masami. “‘No Child Ever Deserves to Be Abused like This.’” The Japan Times Online 13 Sept. 2014. Japan Times Online. Web. 22 Sept. 2014.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿